Do you love ladybugs? They are technically lady beetles or ladybird beetles. These super fun ladybug crafts and activities are red and black but not all ladybugs are red with black spots. They can be found in a variety of colors including orange, pink, brown, or yellow. These activities can easily be worked into any nature-themed lesson. This collection of ladybug crafts and activities has something for everyone, from a paper plate craft and counting game to a playdough activity and a tic-tac-toe game! I even snuck in some ladybug pretzel treats because what day isn’t made better by a treat?
- Ladybug craft using upcycled k-cups – About A Mom
- Ladybug Craft Fingerprint Painting Activity – Fun with Mama
- Adorable DIY Magnetic Ladybug Counting Game – B-Inspired Mama
- Easy Paper Plate Ladybug Craft for Preschoolers – Family Focus Blog
- Easy Coffee Filter Ladybug Craft for Kids – Darcy and Brian
- Ladybug Pretzel Treats – Cincy Shopper
- Easy Ladybug Craft with a Jello Cup – The Parent Spot
- Toilet Paper Roll Ladybug Craft – Consumer Queen
- Ladybug Slime – Ruffles & Rain Boots
- How to Make Ladybugs from a Recycled Egg Carton – Creative Green Living
- Golf Ball Lady Bug Craft – Turning the Clock Back
- Paper Rosette Ladybug Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Ladybug and Bumble Bee Tic-Tac-Toe – Chicken Scratch NY
- Construction Paper Ladybug on a Leaf – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Ladybug Craft With Upcycled Plastic Spoons – Reuse Grow Enjoy
- Ladybug Themed Playdough Activity – The Art Kit
- Ladybug Math for Preschoolers – Natural Beach Living
Limited Time Offer ~ Prices are subject to change without notice.
By clicking on our links, we may earn a small commission.
Disclosure statement Here