Calling all Disney fans!
Air Fryer Patriotic Mickey Cinnamon Rolls. You are going to love these Air Fryer Patriotic Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls. No special skills required. Serve up these tasty rolls for your family and friends or even serve at your next Fourth of July party.
Because these cinnamon buns use the pre-made, refrigerated dough, they go together in just a few minutes. That’s just perfect for a weekday breakfast.
The method for making these Mickey Cinnamon Rolls is simple. Shape the refrigerated cinnamon rolls to make that famous Mickey shape and bake.
Then frost with the included icing, and decorate with sprinkles.
Easy right? You will be asking yourself why you didn’t think of this before.
How To Make Air Fryer Patriotic Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 Roll Cinnamon Rolls
- Patriotic Sprinkles
- Icing (included)
- Pre-heat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Use one whole cinnamon roll as Mickey’s head.
- Take one cinnamon roll and unroll it.
- Roll both ends until they reach the middle.
- Slice the cinnamon roll into two ears.
- Pinch the two ears onto the Mickey head.
- Place Mickey cinnamon rolls into the airfryer and air fry for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and transfer to cooling rack.
- Frost and sprinkle.
You don’t have to limit these Disney inspired cinnamon rolls to Fourth Of July, either. Just change out the sprinkles you use, and you can enjoy Mickey breakfast treats for any holiday! Why not make these special cinnamon rolls a family tradition for all your holiday morning breakfasts?
Note: Air Fryer not required. You are welcome to bake these in your regular oven. I am just in love with my air fryer.
Looking for more fun recipes?
Limited Time Offer ~ Prices are subject to change without notice.
By clicking on our links, we may earn a small commission.
Disclosure statement Here