Easy to prepare, this Summer salad will brighten up the table at your next Fourth of July family barbeque.
Summer is here! Time to get back to enjoying family and friends with an outdoor barbeque. One of our family favorite’s is this 4th Of July Red, White and Blue Fruit Salad. You only need very few ingredients for this beautiful and refreshing centerpiece salad. Not a fan of sweets? No problem! This refreshing, 4th Of July Red, White and Blue Fruit Salad can be served instead of decadent desserts. It is the perfect take-a-along side dish for any gathering or simply make it for yourself as a quick lunch or snack. No matter how you will be serving up this fruit salad, we know you will love the this healthy choice as well as the easy preparation. Enjoy!
- 1 Watermelon ((Small))
- 1 Blueberries ((Fresh))
- 1 Pearl Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Fresh Mint ((Sprigs))
- Slice watermelon in half. Use a watermelon baller to make balls and place into a large bowl. Do this for the entire watermelon.
- Wash the blueberries and add it to the large bowl.
- Break up the mozzarella pearls by hand and add to the large bowl
- Add in diced mint. Mix
- Serve Cold. Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
Limited Time Offer ~ Prices are subject to change without notice.
By clicking on our links, we may earn a small commission.
Disclosure statement Here