Why We Love:
- Lavender has been shown to decrease stress and relieve chronic headaches.
- The essential oils in lavender directly affect headaches by relieving tension and dehydration.
- The scent of lavender relaxes the body, while still having anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and detoxifying abilities.
- Adding a few drops of lavender essential oil can help decrease stress.
Lavender essential oil can also be consumed in small amounts to heal the body from the inside out.This lavender lemonade will provide stress and headache relief.Delicious and refreshing, this lemonade exhales a light scent of lavender.
- 250 ml (1 cup) of water
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Dried lavender or 125 ml (1⁄2 cup) fresh lavender
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar or 1/3 cup honey
- 1 liter (4 cups) cold water
- Lemon and lavender wedges, for garnish
- Step 1. To make the lavender tea, bring the water to a boil, then remove from the heat. Add the lavender and leave to infuse, covered, for about 15 minutes, in a saucepan or a measuring cup.
- Step 2. Over a pitcher, pass the infusion through a sieve. Add lemon juice and sugar, mix, then add cold water.
- Step 3. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours. Serve with lemon wedges and lavender flowers.
- Makes one pitcher
You can also make lavender ice cubes by placing lavender flowers to make your ice cubes to serve with the lemonade
Here are other tips for enjoying the benefits of lavender.
- Mix 5 to 6 drops of lavender essential oil in your bath water if you have dry skin.
- Diffuse 10 to 12 drops of lavender in the air during your work day to relieve stress naturally.
- Add 1 drop of lavender for 15 ml of your favorite lightly scented, organic and unrefined oil (like almond oil or olive oil) for a body oil with all the benefits of lavender to improve your skin, relax your mind, ward off bugs or help you sleep.
Limited Time Offer ~ Prices are subject to change without notice.
By clicking on our links, we may earn a small commission.
Disclosure statement Here