These Red, White and Blue Marshmallow Skewers are so easy to make that you may already have everything you need right in your own pantry. No special skills required. Call the kids into the kitchen and ask them to lend a hand. I am sure they will have no complaints while sneaking a taste sample now and then during assembly.
What You Will Need:
Follow your imagination. Feel free to change the fruit selections to accommodate your taste buds or those of your family and friends. You can also change the theme by simple selecting candy melts and sprinkles to match the desired holiday and/or celebration.
These Red, White and blue Marshmallow Skewers are perfect for your next Fourth Of July party.
- Wash and dry fruit.
- Hull strawberries
- Carefully poke a strawberry onto a skewer from the bottom/small side going up to the wider/ top side and slide the strawberry down a bit to make room for the rest.
- Next, add a marshmallow and slide down.
- Finally, add 4 blueberries, sliding down until the top blueberry is covering the point of the skewer.
- Melt candy melts according to directions.
- Add to the pastry bag and tie the top.
- Snip off a small bit of the end of the bag.
- Place the skewers onto a paper plate and decorate each ingredient with a varying color of candy melt.
- Add sprinkles.
- Transfer to a wire rack with a baking sheet beneath.
- Serve immediately.
If the candy melts begin to set while in the pastry bag, place on a plate and microwave for 10 seconds to re-melt. Store leftovers in an air tight container.
Limited Time Offer ~ Prices are subject to change without notice.
By clicking on our links, we may earn a small commission.
Disclosure statement Here